FOUR THINGS GOD WANT YOU TO KNOWN
Jesus said I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me. Jesus is not a way but THE WAY. John 14:6
I. FIRST YOU NEED TO BE SAVED.
- Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. John 3:3
- For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not. Ecclesiastes 7:20
- For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23
- But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousness are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. Isaiah 64:6
- All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53
From these scriptures we can see we are lost and that none is good enough.
II. SECOND YOU CANNOT SAVE YOURSELF.
- Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Titus 3:5
- Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. Galatians 2:16
- For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. James 2:10
- There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. Proverbs 14:12
- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
Jesus took our place that we might have his peace; he took our sin that we might have his salvation.
III. THIRD, JESUS HAS PROVIDED FOR YOU SALVATION!
- Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 1 Peter 2:24
- For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 1Peter 3:18
- For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:21
- For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever
believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16
IV. FOURTH, YOU CAN BE SAVED TODAY
- Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near. Isaac 55:6 - behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.
2 Corinthians 6:2
- Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, Joshua 24:15
- He who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. John 5:24
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. Acts 16:31
Repent (turn from your sins)
Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Luke 13:3
CONFESSES your Sin to God your Father in Jesus Name!
- If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
- For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 1Timothy 2:5
Confess Jesus before others.
- If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9
- For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:10
WHEN SHOULD YOU DO IT? DO IT NOW!
- Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near
- how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him; Hebrews 2:3
- Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth Proverbs 27:1.
CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY WHOM you WILL SERVE! Romans 14:12
Copyright © 2000 by Gilbert Hughes. All Rights Reserved.